MP Services

Our office is happy to provide a wide variety of services to our constituents, including:

Celebratory Greetings: If you would like to receive a Celebratory Certificate from Tony for a special occasion, please contact us.

  • Anniversary Years: 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 55, 60+
  • Birthday Ages: 50, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 101+
  • Business Openings
  • Graduations
  • New Citizens


Federal Government Assistance: If you are a constituent requiring assistance with any federal department, agency, or crown corporation in Canada, our office can help you. Federal assistance includes, but is not limited to:


Invite Your MP: If you are hosting a local event in the constituency, and you would like to invite Tony, please contact us and be prepared to provide the following details:

  • Date, Time, Location
  • Purpose of Event
  • Host Information
  • Your Contact Information


Visits to Ottawa: If you are visiting Ottawa and would like a tour of Parliament Hill or to attend Question Period, please contact Tony’s Parliamentary Office at 613-995-1547 or email [email protected].